Back Issue Embellish #10
Price includes 1 Magazine, Postage and Handling.
Embellish magazine aims to fuse fashion, fantasy and art into everyday items, gifts and homewares. You will find in each issue a mix of techniques and articles as well as ideas and inspirational stories. Expect to see a range of projects including dye processes; fabric manipulation; knit and/or crochet embellished finishes; couture techniques; hand embellishing; machine embellishing; prints; custom designs; repurposed textiles and projects related to textile applications that incorporate fabric, yarn, felt and/or fibre.
In this issue we have a Postcard from Luang Prabang; an article on Weaving a Life by Sasha McInnes; a profile on Carolyn Cabena; the Beauty of Raku Buttons and more.
Projects in this issue include:
- Plant Dyes (the fast and slow way) by Michelle Moriarty
- Echidna Bag by Robin Darke
- 21st Century Couture Fabric by Michelle Moriarty
- Creating Luxurious Fabric with Minimal Equipment by Diane Groenewegen
- Denim Daisies by Penny Eamer
- Keepsake Sashiko by Jane MacDonald
- Angelina Fibre and Film by Susan Pietsch
- Beret & Scarf by the team at Emotive
- Printing with Naphtol Dye by Carolyn Cabena
- Microwave Dyes by Sylvia Riley
- Velvet & Machine Embellishing by Dale Rollerson
Plus emerging and established artist profiles, Embellish Explanations, Book Reviews, articles and more...
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.
- About Us
- Contact Us