Embellish magazine aims to fuse fashion, fantasy and art into everyday items, gifts and homewares. You will find in each issue a mix of techniques and articles as well as ideas and inspirational stories. Expect to see a range of projects including dye processes; fabric manipulation; knit and/or crochet embellished finishes; couture techniques; hand embellishing; machine embellishing; prints; custom designs; repurposed textiles and projects related to textile applications that incorporate fabric, yarn, felt and/or fibre.
The cover shown here is issue 21, out in newsagents, craft stores and Guilds from mid March, 2015 until June 1, 2015. Subscriptions will start with the next issue in June 2015, unless you request to start with the current issue in the comments box at checkout.
All prices are plus Postage, but include Handling and GST.
In this issue we have an Artist Profile by Lynne Stone; Garden Postcard Swap by Lynda Worthington; The Alcove Art Shop by Mary McArdle / Jean Fredericks; Susan Napoli by Liz Wauchope; Shop Profile:Opendrawer by Robyn Steel-Stickland.
Projects in this issue include:
- Hydrangea Quilt by Lynne Britten
- Garden Inspired Bag by Jennifer Daniels
- Found in our Garden by Lynda Worthington
- Make Unique Jewellery with FOSSHAPE® by Waltraud Reiner
- Springtime by Dale Rollerson
- Creating Digital Artwork by Judith Brown
- Berry Garden by Alison Cole
- Indian Ties by Robyn Alexander
- How to Make Susan Napoli’s Flowers by Liz Wauchope
- Strawberry Collage by Sally Darlison
- Tree of Life Tote Bag by Bobbie Watts
Plus emerging and established artist profiles, Embellish Explanations, Book Reviews, articles and more...