Embellish magazine aims to fuse fashion, fantasy and art into everyday items, gifts and homewares. You will find in each issue a mix of techniques and articles as well as ideas and inspirational stories. Expect to see a range of projects including dye processes; fabric manipulation; knit and/or crochet embellished finishes; couture techniques; hand embellishing; machine embellishing; prints; custom designs; repurposed textiles and projects related to textile applications that incorporate fabric, yarn, felt and/or fibre.
The cover shown here is issue 5.
All prices include Postage, Handling and GST.
In this issue we take a look at garment repurposing,and much more. An article on natural dyes. We also learn about Puff Paint.
Projects in this issue include:
- Plant Dyes: Avocado by Asa Wahlquist
- Fair Isle Beanie by Alastair Christie-Johnston
- Arashi Shibori by Liz Gemmell
- In pursuit of Complex Cloth: Foam Plates by Linda Germain
- Polymer Buttons by Penny Eamer
- Fuschia Cocoon Necklace by Nicki Marsh
- Masterheart Apron by Anne van de Kley
- Royal Daisies Embroidery Tutorial by Yvette Stanton
- Inktense & Textile Medium by Susan Pietsch
- Machine Embellishers part 3 by Samantha Pope
Plus emerging and established artist profiles, Embellish Explanations, Book Reviews, What's Hot trend watch and more...
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.
- About Us
- Contact Us