Back Issue Embellish #9
Price includes 1 Magazine, Postage and Handling.
Embellish magazine aims to fuse fashion, fantasy and art into everyday items, gifts and homewares. You will find in each issue a mix of techniques and articles as well as ideas and inspirational stories. Expect to see a range of projects including dye processes; fabric manipulation; knit and/or crochet embellished finishes; couture techniques; hand embellishing; machine embellishing; prints; custom designs; repurposed textiles and projects related to textile applications that incorporate fabric, yarn, felt and/or fibre.
In this issue we have a Postcard from Bhutan; a Guideline to Displaying ArtCloth by Jane Dunnewold (plus Susie Krage, Pam Relitz, Katherine Sylvan & Wrenn Slocum); an article on Dye Auxilaries by Susan Pietsch; a profile on Liz Gemmell; information on the Artist's Liberated Book competition and more.
Projects in this issue include:
- Plant Dyes (from the Kitchen Table) by Mae Eastman
- Paper Flowers by Penny Eamer
- Serendipity Bag by Penny Eamer
- MultiSperse Dye Sublimation (MSDS) by Marie-Therese Wisniowski
- Shaving Foam Wrap by Michelle Moriarty
- Buttonhole Stitch by Dale Rollerson
- Shibori Scarf by Eva Steinkamp
- Beaded Arm Bands by Robin Darke
- Embellishing with Beads by Robin Darke
- Antiquity Bracelet by Michelle Moriarty
Plus emerging and established artist profiles, Embellish Explanations, Book Reviews, articles and more...