Felt issue 11 covers wet and dry felting techniques, machine embellishing, felt-related articles, a variety of projects and lots of visual inspiration. ALL subscriptions will now BEGIN WITH ISSUE 12 in December 2014 unless you request issue 11 in the comments box at checkout. The cover shown here is issue 11, out in newsagents and craft stores or Guilds and Feltmaker groups from mid June, 2014 until December 1, 2014.
Features include: 35 Years of Textile Research by Rosie Godbout; QSWFA Felters Group by Lili Haas; A Silk Road Journey by Julie Brennan; Felt Samplers by Pam de Groot; Authentic creativity and ethics by Vilte Kazlauskaite; Margaret River Silk Road; Meet the Feltmaker: Interview with Pat Surace, plus more.
- Felt Lace Tunic by Helen French
- Machine Felting with an embellisher by Sheila Smith
- UPWOLFING with needle felt strips by Irene van der Wolf
- Needle Felted Baby Penguin by Barbara Nell Morejon
- Motif Jacket by Eve Tiidolepp
- Making a Felt Flap for a Bag by Judit Pócs
- Nuno Felting by Carrie Sacco
Felt Magazine aims to inspire a new generation of fibre enthusiasts with comprehensive projects, articles and an inspirational gallery. It includes a mix of easy, intermediate and technical projects to suit a wide range of skill levels. Why not open up a whole new world of fun, and give Felt a go?
All prices are plus Postage, but include Handling and GST.