Felt issue 2 covers wet and dry felting techniques, machine embellishing, felt-related articles, a variety of projects and lots of visual inspiration. ALL subscriptions will now BEGIN WITH ISSUE 3 in June 2010 unless you request issue 2 via email. The cover shown here is issue 2, out in newsagents and craft stores or Guilds and Feltmaker groups from early December, 2009 until June 1, 2010.
Features include: A Creative Journey (ori-kiri felt) by Sachiko Kotaka; A Tale of Discovery by Renske Carbone; Needle Felting Tools & Techniques by Jenny Romano; Alpaca at Central by Janet Marion; The Birth of Rippled Ruched Felt by Helen Stumkat; Felt Files (Finn wool) by Michelle Moriarty; For the Love of Finn by Wendy Bailye, plus more.
- Felted Garment Construction by Liz Gemmel
- Yeek (the Aussie emu) by Jenny Romano
- Felt Hood by Liz Evans
- Sea Pod Wrap by Pam de Groot
- Samurai Cat by Book Extract from Felties
- Dyeing to Felt by Gloria Mitchell
- Spotty Top Knot by Alexander Davies
- Baby Beluga Blanket Hansard Welsh Designs
- Swirls of Purple by Kate Marra
- Evening Musk by Leanne Prouse
Felt Magazine aims to inspire a new generation of fibre enthusiasts with comprehensive projects, articles and an inspirational gallery. It includes a mix of easy, intermediate and technical projects to suit a wide range of skill levels. Why not open up a whole new world of fun, and give Felt a go?