Felt issue 13 covers wet and dry felting techniques, machine embellishing, felt-related articles, a variety of projects and lots of visual inspiration. ALL subscriptions will now BEGIN WITH ISSUE 14 in December 2015 unless you request issue 13 in the comments box at checkout. The cover shown here is issue 13, out in newsagents and craft stores or Guilds and Feltmaker groups from mid June, 2015 until November 1, 2015.
Features include: Impressions by Rebecca Howdeshell; Sculptural Felt International by Anita Larkin; Photography – Finding Your Spot by Penny Eamer; Moy Mackay; Felt Gallery Fiona Duthie and Lynn Evans; Colour From the Heart by Robyn Primrose; Make a Glass Pebble Fulling Board by Pat Spark; Felting Alpaca by Christine Hart; Stepping Out; Southern Felters in Retreat by Shona Schofield, plus more.
- Felt Tunnels by Liz Evans
- Felt Appliqué Greeting Cards by Rosiepink
- Nine Square Reader Challenge by Angela Meecham
- Dog in Sheep’s Coat by Karen Workman
- Cutaway Resists and the Palm Washboard by Robbin Firth
- Make a Felt Broach by Ellen King
- Needle Felt Rodney Rabbit by Liza Adams
Felt Magazine aims to inspire a new generation of fibre enthusiasts with comprehensive projects, articles and an inspirational gallery. It includes a mix of easy, intermediate and technical projects to suit a wide range of skill levels. Why not open up a whole new world of fun, and give Felt a go?