Felt issue 15 covers wet and dry felting techniques, machine embellishing, felt-related articles, a variety of projects and lots of visual inspiration. ALL subscriptions will now BEGIN WITH ISSUE 16 in December 2016 unless you request issue 15 by sending us an email. The cover shown here is issue 15, out in newsagents and craft stores or Guilds and Feltmaker groups from early June, 2016 until December 1, 2016.
Features include: Shelley Jones, Yekaterina Mokeyeva (Katia), Wendy Bailye; The Craft of Blogging by Louise Oswald; Ability Arts; Felt Gallery Rachel Meek and Margit Mederich; Tassie Felters by Kerrie Parsons and Cathy Hodgman, plus more.
- The Art of Embossing by Wendy Bailye
- Beaded Felt Beads by Shelley Jones
- Making Marks by Jennie Curtis
- 19” Square Hat by Eleanor Brash
- Flourishing Felts by Martien van Zuilen
- Diorama Challenge by Fiona Duthie
- The making of Un Manteau d’Amour by Barbara Poole
- Second Hand Rose by Sharyn Dyer
- Bottletop Bling by Jennie Curtis
Felt Magazine aims to inspire a new generation of fibre enthusiasts with comprehensive projects, articles and an inspirational gallery. It includes a mix of easy, intermediate and technical projects to suit a wide range of skill levels. Why not open up a whole new world of fun, and give Felt a go?
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.
- About Us
- Contact Us