Felt issue 4 covers wet and dry felting techniques, machine embellishing, felt-related articles, fulled knits, felt files, a variety of projects and lots of visual inspiration. The cover shown here is issue 4.
- How to Plant Dye your silks and wool by Lindy Frayne
- World Globe sheepillows by Tabitha Bilaniwskyj-Zarins
- Needle Felt Bees by Jenny Romano
- Creating Images in 2D by Robin Moore
- Dreadlock Holiday Hats by Sharon Roberts
- Machine Embellished Bag by Sam Pope
- 3D Shisha Mirror Necklace by Wendy Bailye
- Priscilla the wool felt Pig by Michelle Moriarty
- Blue Moon Fulled (knit) Bag by Diane Leftwich
Features include an article on Provenance by India Flint, Felting in the Outback by Tamara Burlando, an alternative look at Samples by Liz Evans, New Zealand fibre travel by Ian Penrose, plus Felty Facts, Book Reviews, a gallery and more.
Felt Magazine aims to inspire a new generation of fibre enthusiasts with comprehensive projects, articles and an inspirational gallery. It includes a mix of easy, intermediate and technical projects to suit a wide range of skill levels. Why not open up a whole new world of fun, and give Felt a go?
All prices include Postage, Handling and GST.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.
- About Us
- Contact Us