Felt issue 7 covers wet and dry felting techniques, machine embellishing, felt-related articles, a variety of projects and lots of visual inspiration. ALL subscriptions will now BEGIN WITH ISSUE 8 in December 2012 unless you request issue 7 in the comments box at checkout. The cover shown here is issue 7, out in newsagents and craft stores or Guilds and Feltmaker groups from June 8, 2012 until December 1, 2012.
Features include: a Mother & Daughter article by Shyama (the Mum) and Zoe Wall (the Daughter); a profile of Lorena Santin Andrade and Lyn Griffiths; a global art project by Cristina Pacciani; a look into the making of Svan felt hats (from Georgia, Russia) by Nadja Sayej, plus more.
- Scalloped Edge by Liz Evans
- Tabbard Tunic by Jennie Curtis
- Kumi-felt Scarf by Helen Vonow
- Felt Balls by Maude Bath
- Circles within Circles by Gill Brooks
- Alpaca & Lace Scarf by Jennie Curtis
- Optimistic Owl Softie by Michelle Moriarty
- Needle-Felted Mice by Jenny Romano
- Snake Charmer Scarf by Michelle Moriarty
- Nuno Felted Journal Cover by Jean Gauger
Felt Magazine aims to inspire a new generation of fibre enthusiasts with comprehensive projects, articles and an inspirational gallery. It includes a mix of easy, intermediate and technical projects to suit a wide range of skill levels. Why not open up a whole new world of fun, and give Felt a go?
All prices include Postage, Handling and GST.