Textile Fibre Forum Magazine
This is the first issue of Textile Fibre Forum to be published by ArtWear Publications. Textile Fibre Forum has been in print since the 1980's with the content and focus remaining unchanged. Most importantly, Janet De Boer is still the editor.
The cover shown here is issue 104, out in newsagents, craft stores and Guilds from mid-Nov, 2011 until Mid-Feb, 2012. Subscriptions will start with the next issue (issue 105) in Feb 2012, unless you request your subscription to start with the current issue in the comments box at checkout.
All prices include Postage, Handling and GST.
Regular columnists in this issue include Janet De Boer, Inga Hunter, Garry Benson, Paul Sugden, Wendy Golden, Penny Carey Wells and Alvena Hall with a delightful article on nature's modular designs.
Features in this issue Include:
- The Women's Art Regsiter: Gail Stiffe
- Disparate Threads: The Work of Tania Spencer
- Laced with Place: Dorothy Haig
- Expressions of Love: The Art of Kim Schoenberger by Fiona Dempster
- Web-Work for St peters: Jude Skeers & Pater Wojciechowski
- Lucas Grogan: Embroidering up a Storm by Inga Walton
- TAFTA's Geelong Forum 2012
- and SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more
Plus: Book Reviews and for SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, the multi-page newsletter, giving you the low down on what is happening, when it is happening and where it is happening!
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.
- About Us
- Contact Us