Vintage Made Magazine
This great title is all about the love of vintage. It contains feature articles on dresses, hats, handbags and shoes, designer profiles and items or places of historic interest. This is mixed with some handy tutorials, such as how to achieve that perfect vintage hair style, or make that essential accessory. The feature of each issue is the full size dress pattern! The dress range is from a 32inch to 40inch bust, with instructions and tips on where to make alterations. This has been multi-sized from a genuine vintage dress pattern.
The cover shown here is issue 5, out in newsagents, some antique stores and Can Do Books in Melbourne from mid June, 2015. Subscriptions will start with issue 5, until November 1, 2015 (when you will begin with issue 6 instead). Vintage Made will come out every June and December, with a featured dress pattern dating anywhere from the 1920's to late 1950's. Please note that Vintage Made cannot be purchased as part of the bundle pack below. It is in a class all of its own!
All prices include Postage, Handling and GST.
Features include: My Favourite Vintage Readers Choice; In Good (old fashioned) Taste by Erica Aptroot; Jams, Pickles and Preserves by Erica Aptroot; Tuning In by DJ Roxy; Sadie Says by Sadie.
Tutorials in this issue Include:
- 1950s Faux Bob Hair Design by Lauren Rennells
- Redwork Embroidery Pattern by Robynn-El Ross
- Florence the Vintage Caravan by Alison Mulqueen
- History of Aprons by Charlotte Smith
- Fiftie’s Fancies by Rie Natalenko
- Top tips on how to make your `Dream Wedding’ a reality by Carly Tucker
- Vintage Styling your `big day’ by Carly Tucker
- The National Vintage Fashion Awards by Georgie Fatouros
- 1950s Makeup Trends by Lauren Rennells
- Love, Desire and Riches by Eleanor Keene
- The Fifties Fair at Rose Seidler House by Eleanor Keene
- The Present of the Past for the Future by Rie Natalenko
- Embroidery from the Past by Lynda Worthington
- Balenciaga by Erica Aptroot
Sewing Projects include Sunglass/Phone Case by Robynn-El Ross; 1950s Vintage Style Coat - (3 Options) by Erica Aptroot; Slip on a Shrug by Molly Anderson.
Columns in this issue Include:
Vintage Made Style:
Plus: Book Reviews and more...