Vintage Made Magazine
This great title is all about the love of vintage. It contains feature articles on dresses, hats, handbags and shoes, designer profiles and items or places of historic interest. This is mixed with some handy tutorials, such as how to achieve that perfect vintage hair style, or make that essential accessory. The feature of each issue is the full size dress pattern! The dress range is from a 32inch to 40inch bust, with instructions and tips on where to make alterations. This has been multi-sized from a genuine vintage dress pattern.
The cover shown here is issue 6, out in newsagents, some antique stores and Can Do Books in Melbourne from early December, 2015. Subscriptions will start with issue 6, until May 1, 2016 (when you will begin with issue 7 instead). Vintage Made will come out every June and December, with a featured dress pattern dating anywhere from the 1920's to late 1950's. Please note that Vintage Made cannot be purchased as part of the bundle pack below. It is in a class all of its own!
All prices include Postage, Handling and GST.
Features include: In Good (old fashioned) Taste by Erica Aptroot; Jams, Pickles and Preserves by Erica Aptroot; Tuning In – The Supremes DJ Roxy; Sadie Says by Sadie; Embroidery from the Past by Lynda Worthington.
Profiles in this issue Include:
- Frida Kahlo by Jasmine McCaul
- 1960s Make up by Oli-Ink How to Make a Facing Pattern by Erica Aptroot
- Costumes from the Golden Age Christopher Salter
- The Swinging 60s Rie Natalenko
- The Beaded Cardigan Eleanor Keene
- What a Bombshell! Miss Trixie La Rouge Amy Lockwood
- The Dressing of a Star Christopher Salter
- The Importance of the Small Australian Fashion Label Charlotte Smith
- The Demise 0f The Golden Age Christopher Salter
- Quiz: How well do you know your stars? Erica Aptroot
Tutorials in this issue Include:
Projects include: Easy 1960s Shift Dress by Erica Aptroot; Mondrian Style Cushion Cover by Erica Aptroot; Make your own Baker Boy Cap by Erica Aptroot.
Columns in this issue Include:
Vintage Made Style:
Plus: Book Reviews and more...