Vintage Made Magazine
Here you can immerse yourself in all things vintage: people and fashion; lifestyle and entertainment; crafts; food and technology - plus more! This great magazine is published each June and December.
In this issue we are “Entertaining in Vintage Style! Check out the list below to see what we have in store for you! Of special note is the change to our included pattern. We now have sizing from 6 to 26, and beautifully illustrated instructions - the pattern is designed by Ann Grose of Designer Stitch.
PEOPLE AND FASHION: Mayhem by Eleanor Keene and Gabriella Holok; Evening Entertainments with Madame Weigel’s Paper Patterns by Dr Veronica R. Lampkin; Fabulous Fifties Frocks by Eleanor Keene; Prue Acton: Snapshots by Lynda Worthington; Sonia Rykiel by Lindie Ward.
LIFESTYLE AND ENTERTAINMENT:
- Embroidery From the Past: Semco by Lynda Worthington
- Parlor Games by Miranda Worthington
- Miss Pia Andersen by Eleanor Keene
- Precious Things by Kelly Doust
- Tea Dress Pattern by Ann Grose
- Mondrian-Inspired Napkin Ring in Cross Stitch by Elsie Law
- Frugal Fashion: Pipe Cleaner Hat by Eleanor Keene
- Hostess Apron by Lynda Worthington
FOOD: Vintage Flowers (cookies) by Fiona Pearce; Vintage Recipes by Muriel Farquhar.
The Aussie Barbecue by Muriel Farquhar
Sadie Says by Amy Lockwood
Plus: Book Reviews and more...
Price includes GST and P&H if posted within Australia.
Want to Subscribe? Subscribe for 12 months HERE or 24 months HERE. Subscriptions will start with the next issue out so that we don't double up on one you may have purchased already - please refer to the subscriptions page for clarification.